Anthony in Science class
The boys and me :) These are some mighty sweet young men in the making. They are 6-7 years old and know a lot more about Latin, history, science, and English than most adults. I am so proud of them. Some of them I've had for 48 weeks of CC, and others for 24. I have learned as much from them as I've taught. CC has been such a blessing to our family :)
Noah in his Science class with his friend Leah.
Nathan's afternoon Essentials class and the plunder they won for all their hard work and excellent effort this year :)
This was the third year our family has participated in Classical Conversations and we have been blessed so much by this community. There are amazing families in this place and they fill us with some many wonderful ideas and challenge us to be better in all we do. Our boys have made some of their best friends here and I have too :) We look forward to what God will continue to do through CC.
No comments:
Post a Comment