Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Anthony's lost tooth . . .

Life is bittersweet. I'm learning this more and more as I see my children grow and change. For a few days now Anthony has had a very loose bottom tooth. He has been wiggling it constantly. So, tonight, after dinner it was barely hanging on. I asked him if he wanted me to gently pull it out and he said , "yes". So, I did. He didn't even realize it was out until I showed it to him in the palm of my hand. He was SO proud and very excited :) Me, on the other hand, held back (mostly) tears as I saw the second of my precious boys reach this milestone and I know what is to come. More lost teeth, overnight trips, fewer toys and more gadgets, etc. It is indeed bittersweet to see our babies grow up, but we are so proud of our big boy Anthony and his lost tooth :) We love you, Anthony, and we thank God for you!

No comments: